30 Day TV Show Challenge.
Day 15 - Favorite female character.
Phoebe Buffay - FRIENDS. This question was a lot more difficult than the male character, I did not have one definitive answer that jumped right at me, and I certainly took some time to think this through. Either because I just like so many female characters, or because on most shows (sadly) female characters are not the strongest/most interesting role, and it ends up with them being some background figure you remember liking but not enough to consider a favorite.
Finally I fell back into a worm-hole and pulled a show out of the olden days - FRIENDS - and I remember Phoebe was actually the best, most fascinating character on that show.
- She was absolutely adorable, and she had the confidence to back it up.
- She had this kind of naive innocence that made it impossible to dislike her.
- She had the best songs, and I would so love to sit in a coffee shop and listen to her. It’s like stand-up comedy in a musical.
- She has the most eye-catching, fun-loving fashion sense. I loved her outfits.
- She was hilarious, and had no censorship when she says the crazy things she says.
- And in a way we can all say we’ve related to the awkwardness of Phoebe Buffay.
Fucking love it!!! Lmfao
reblog to save a life
100,000 notes and I wonder how many people realise this line was improvised by a 7 year old
For those that don’t know, this is a show called Outnumbered. A British show where the child actors are only given guidelines not actual lines so they say whatever feels natural for them to say in the scene. I think only the oldest brother has actual lines. If I remember correctly this girl was the youngest person in the country to ever win a comedy award.
Courage the Cowardly Dog: Last of the Starmakers
I didn’t know this origin story, but it makes me happy on so many levels.